Important phone numbers or when the ambulance doesn’t arrive
All phone numbers in Novi Sad are dialed in the format 021 and then the emergency number if you call from a local SIM card.
In case of dialing a number from a foreign SIM card, dial the format +381 (0) zero in this case,do not use 21 and the emergency number. For example, +38121194 or 021194 is an ambulance number.
In addition to the fact that in this post I will write below the important phone numbers, I want to tell you how in Serbia, and specifically in Novi Sad, the ambulance works. Take note ?
An ambulance will only arrive in cases where:
- the man stopped breathing
- the person is unconscious or has a disturbed state of consciousness
- severe and sudden chest pain
- loss of breath or difficulty breathing
- were suddenly paralyzed limbs, slurred speech, loss of facial expressions
- unconsciousness accompanied by convulsions
- injuries that hinder the victim’s movement
- bleeding that you can’t stop yourself
- burns, electric shock
- attempted suicide, suicide, murder, or attempted murder
- drug, drug or chemical poisoning
- birth or preterm birth
In other cases, you will have to get to the duty clinic yourself, and if it is night time, then come to the Clinical center of Vojvodina. The arguments that the child, for example high temperature or in an older (young) man’s blood-pressure etc will not work. The only thing that the ambulance can help you with in this case is an instruction.
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS
Police — 192
Ambulance — 194
The exact time — 195
AMSS roadside assistance-1987
Ministry of interior police Directorate of Novi Sad, Bulevar kralja Petra I — 021 4884000
Bus station — 021 6444021
Railway station — 021 6443200
Clinical center of Vojvodina, Novi Sad, Hajduk Veljkova — 021 6612022
Children’s hospital — 021 4840444
Night duty for children — 021 6421812
Betania gynecology and obstetrics clinic — 021 4899222