Immigration to Serbia when buying an apartment or house
Having started its activity in 2010, our Agency today can offer you a wide range of real estate properties in the city of Novi Sad and its immediate surroundings. We have not only our own database of objects, but also carry out the selection of real estate at the request of the customer, and work exclusively within the legal field of the Republic of Serbia under the contract for the provision of services.
The acquisition of real estate through our Agency is divided into three main stages.
At the first stage, we will introduce you to the process of purchasing real estate, give you the necessary legal advice on the selection process.
At the second stage, we will prepare and implement a purchase and sale transaction for your chosen property.
At the third stage, we help to register the purchased property with the cadastral authority, as well as prepare documents for registration with the tax authority
The process of buying and selling real estate includes:
1. Preparation of necessary documents for the transaction.
2. Drafting a purchase and sale agreement.
3. Organization of certification of the purchase and sale transaction by a notary with the involvement of a court interpreter.
4. Assistance in opening a Bank account for transferring funds to pay for real estate.
5. Control over the preparation of documents in the cadastral organization for registration of property rights in your name.
6. Control over the work of tax authorities to receive tax statements in a timely manner.
After receiving our recommendations for choosing a property, you, as a buyer, should pay attention to the following points:
1. Be realistic in assessing your financial capabilities. Consider additional possible expenses for repairs, furniture purchase, or replacement of equipment in the apartment.
2. Get more information from our agent about the real estate prices in your chosen area of the city or suburb where you want to buy a property.
3. Be ready to react quickly and take the necessary actions the moment you realize that you have found the right object. It is not uncommon for a property that you like, is to be sold to another buyer while you are considering other options.
As a result of many years of successful real estate transactions, we can confidently give you an important tip-cooperate with your agent! There are many dilemmas in the process of buying a property and we will help you deal with them.
Our agents will give you all the necessary advice and guide you through the entire process of buying and selling real estate in Serbia, and you will feel at every stage calm and confident!