This User Agreement (Hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) regulates the relationship between the Slavianski put real estate Agency (hereinafter referred to as the Slavianski put or the Administration) on the one hand and the site User on the other.
The Slavianski put website is not a mass media outlet.
By using the site, You agree to the terms of this agreement.
If You do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the site Slavianski put!
Rights and obligations of the parties
The User has the right to:
-to search for information on the website
– obtain information on the website
– copy information to other sites indicating the source
– require the Administration to hide any information transmitted by the User to the site
– use the site’s information for personal non-commercial purposes
The Administration has the right to:
– at it`s own discretion and if necessary, create, change, or cancel rules
– restrict access to any information on the site
– create, change, and delete information
The User undertakes to:
– do not disrupt the site’s functionality
– do not perform actions aimed at misleading other Users
– do not use scripts (programs) for automated information collection and / or interaction with the Site and its Services
The Administration undertakes to:
– maintain the site’s functionality, except in cases when it is impossible for reasons beyond the control of the Administration.
Responsibility of parties
– the Administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the User’s expected and actually received services
– the Administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties – in the event of a force majeure situation (war, emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the information resource.
Terms of the Agreement
This Agreement is effective for any use of this site. The Agreement ceases to apply when a new version of it appears. The Administration reserves the right to unilaterally change this agreement at its discretion. The Administration does not notify users of changes in the Agreeme